Richards Education Service, Inc. is a national provider of professional online, self-study, and classroom insurance continuing education courses for over 20 years. They have provided courses to over 139,000 agents/brokers across the country. Richards Education Service, Inc., courses are approved in 41 states, since 1991. We have a several classroom continuing education courses approved in various states. We can submit currently approved or company specific continuing education classroom courses to meet your specific continuing education requirements and needs.
When you need to talk with a real live person to address your continuing education needs call 800.639.4056. Our prices are great but our service is second to none!
Self-study continuing education saves the agent/broker precious service and sales time. There is no classroom attendance required by the agent/broker. Online and self-study is more convenient for the agent/broker since no time is wasted traveling to classroom sites. In addition, the study guides serve as excellent reference materials.
Richards Education Service, Inc. offers the following online and self-study courses:
- Current Life Concepts and Products
- Insurance Laws and Ethics
- Life Insurance Model Illustration Regulation
- Personal Auto Insurance
- Health Insurance Laws and Ethics
- Managed Health Care
- Commercial Property & Casualty Insurance
- Unauthorized Entities
- Life Insurance Concepts
- Long Term Care Partnership Plans - ClearCert Approved
- Senior Suitability of Annuities and Life Insurance
- Meeting the Insurance Needs of Seniors
- Business Insurance
- Today's Annuities
- Long-Term Care Insurance - ClearCert Approved
- Property /Casualty Insurance Laws/Ethics
- Florida Rules and Regulations
- Life & Health Insurance Laws/Ethics
- Variable Products
- Identity Theft
- Flood Insurance - NFIP guidelines
- Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act
- 5-Hour Update Course
Richards Education Services, Inc., has a toll-free number, 800.639.4056, for its compliance department which enables agents/brokers or companies to obtain information regarding their states continuing education requirements quickly and accurately. RES, Inc., tracks agent/brokers CE credits taken with RES, Inc. and mails reminders when their hours/credits are due. RES. Inc. serves as an extension of financial institutions, independent agent/brokers, or insurance company's compliance and training programs. Please browse our website for state continuing education requirements, online and self-study courses, pricing, and course approvals.