Richards Education Service has been a national provider of professional online and self-study insurance continuing education courses for over 30 years. They have provided courses to over 139,000 agents/brokers across the country. Richards Education Service courses are approved in 20 states, since 1991.
When you need to talk with a real live person to address your continuing education needs call 800-639-4056 or 954-517-9601. Our prices are great but our service is second to none!
Self-study continuing education saves the agent/broker precious service and sales time. There is no classroom attendance required by the agent/broker. In addition, the study guides serve as excellent reference materials. The examination may be taken as many times as a necessary at no additional cost.
Richards Education Service, Inc. offers the following online and self-study courses:
- Current Life Concepts and Products
- Insurance Laws and Ethics
- Life Insurance Model Illustration Regulation
- Personal Auto Insurance
- Managed Health Care
- Commercial Property & Casualty Insurance
- Unauthorized Entities
- Life Insurance Concepts
- Long Term Care Partnership Plans - ClearCert Approved
- Senior Suitability of Annuities and Life Insurance
- Meeting the Insurance Needs of Seniors
- Business Insurance
- Today's Annuities
- Long-Term Care Insurance - ClearCert Approved
- Florida Rules and Regulations
- Variable Products
- Identity Theft
- Flood Insurance - NFIP guidelines
- Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act
- 4-Hour Update Course
- Best Interest in Consumer Suitability in Annuity Transaction Training (This course satisfies the new Annuity requirement)
Richards Education Services, Inc., has a toll-free number, 800-639-4056, for its compliance department which enables agents/brokers or companies to obtain information regarding their states continuing education requirements quickly and accurately. RES, Inc., tracks agent/brokers CE credits taken with RES, Inc. and mails reminders when their hours/credits are due. RES. Inc. serves as an extension of financial institutions, independent agent/brokers, or insurance company's compliance and training programs. Please browse our website for state continuing education requirements, online and self-study courses, pricing, and course approvals.